I'm not a stylist...

I'm not a stylist...I'm not a fashion designer. I'm a regular professional woman who just so happens to be fly lol ;)

Thursday, September 27, 2012

An Elizabeth Taylor CHRIST-mas! Maroon polka dots + Olive Green high waist skinnies + turban

I have this thing where I hate wearing holiday colors together (lol)  ie: Red and Green for Christmas, Black and Orange for Halloween, or Red, White and Blue for the Fourth of July but I am feeling this CHRIST-mas outfit with a twist.  Also, I am all about that turban life however, I have yet to find one I really like so I made this make-shift one with a black scarf instead.

Maroon Blouse - Actual blouse Here - Similar Here (no polka dots but cute )

Olive Green High-waist Skinnies - nearly impossible to find :(  I actually can't even remember where I purchased mine from.

Black Pumps - Any pair of pointy toe black pumps will do but here is a link to a couple of pairs.  Mine are BCBG.  Here (Love THESE!  Ultra feminine!) and  Here

White chunky necklace - Got mine from the Goodwill - Similar Here

Vintage Oversized Sunglasses - Similar Here

Studs - Actual Pair Here

Beige Clutch - Got my clutch from Ross or Marshalls or some store like that lol - Similar Here























No comments:

Post a Comment