I'm not a stylist...

I'm not a stylist...I'm not a fashion designer. I'm a regular professional woman who just so happens to be fly lol ;)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Oh My Leopard" Peplum White Blouse + Leopard block skirt + floppy hat

"Oh My Leopard" Peplum White Blouse + Leopard block skirt + floppy hat

Good Afternoon my fellow fashionistas!  I've had a rather blessed week.  I've been praying about something happening in my life and then I looked up and realized I was doing it.  It wasn't some big revelation or anything, it just happened.  But anyhoo I just wanted to share that because I was excited about it!

On to the outfit of the week.  I am all over these peplum blouses, jackets, belts and anything else that is peplum!  They are ultra feminine and great for those who would like a little more definition around the waist line. I love everything leopard but what drew me to this skirt was the way it was blocked between the black.  The hat...Do I really need to say anything.  Every diva should have at least one large floppy hat in their arsenal. 

Leopard skirt -very similar here and another similar here

Shirt - White Peplum with lace here - Black Peplum (super dope) here 

Hat - Black and White floppy hat here - similar here

Have a blessed day!
Kisses-P


 








1 comment:

  1. Near the tea area, in the renovated lobby lounge, are the Q bar and the Q dining room, which are filled with natural light. They are hipper and more casual in some ways than the bar and dining areas they replaced Buy Cigarettes Online. Food menus feature plates to share Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, for example. Seafood plays a prominent role.

    ReplyDelete