I'm not a stylist...

I'm not a stylist...I'm not a fashion designer. I'm a regular professional woman who just so happens to be fly lol ;)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Ms Chiquita! High Waist Khaki Pants + Floral Boustierre

Good Afternoon!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  So here is this weeks look.  I call it the Ms. Chiquita lol.  I personally don't really wear midriff but I did want to document this look because this is an awesome combo and can be recreated with a longer boustierre.

Floral Boustierre - similar here - more expensive but cute here - and semi expensive here

High Waist Khaki Pants - I got mine from H&M for about $50 bucks or so a while ago.  Here is the cheapest pair I could find thus far - here

Necklace - similar here and here (Super Cute!)

Bracelets - Got them from Catalina Island :(

Earrings - here (in black) - I also got my pair from Forever so try walking directly into the store.

Nude Peep Toe heels - similar here and here












Kisses-P

You can conquer all things!
Judges 6:14





7 comments: