I'm not a stylist...

I'm not a stylist...I'm not a fashion designer. I'm a regular professional woman who just so happens to be fly lol ;)

Monday, August 27, 2012

The First Lady Look

Sorry that took so long everyone but I am in desperate need of a camera.  I went to a friends house and she did me a favor by taking these photos with her iphone so please excuse the quality.  I tried to play with the color as you can see but I didn't do that great of a job.  However, (insert exciting news here)  Another friend agreed to take my weekly pics and his camera is fantastic, so better pictures are on the way!  For now, here is my look for 8.26.12.
I got these earrings from the Goodwill and it was difficult to find a pair like these let alone an inexpensive pair.  This pair is the closest I was able to find to my pair - here but I will continue to search :) Rings - Pinky Promise Cross Ring here and pearl ring similar here, here and here.


The Shirt-I got this shirt from the Goodwill but here is a similar style here

Brown Leather Skirt - (Buffalo Exchange a while ago) My skirt is real leather however, real leather is usually expensive so I included a few faux leather skirts here and here and a few genuine leather skirts here, here and here (Luuuuuv this one.  Prob my fav of the bunch.)

Belt - (Charlotte Russe ages ago) similar styles here (Uber Cute) and buckle only here

Shoes - Steve Madden got them from Marshalls. Actual shoes here and a Similar with bow here

Purse - (Marshalls years ago as well) But I found it here! Similar over sized coin purse style here and  here

Kisses-P 

1 comment:

  1. But the Empress is still a National Historic Site Cheap Cigarettes, filled with ornate columns, original light fixtures and refurbished tables overlooking Victoria Harbour Cigarettes Online.

    A wall of wine holds 850 bottles, including one priced at nearly $20,000 - a 1998 La Tache Romanee-Conti from Burgundy, France.

    Tea service had been temporarily moved to the area above the lobby. The 138-seat lounge remains open for guests in the evenings, when they can order classic drinks. The adjacent balcony opens in June with 55 seats Newport Cigarettes Carton Price.

    ReplyDelete